Sonntag, 20. September 2015

Thailand reconciliation?

Good day, Mr Prayut Chan-o-Cha,

It is rude to point the finger at other people. I learned that in Thailand. Have you changed it now?

You didn´t allow any criticism of the "driven far ahead reconciliation process“?

The Government declared the ISAN to the terrorist area and the red shirts as the bombers immediately after the bombing. Stokes that hatred and discord, especially since these suspicions proved perfect nonsense going to be reconciliation in the country?

Manfred Spies, 21.9.2015

My friends and my family told me, it is very dangerous to write such a letter to you, because "you didn´t allow any criticism". But I have some QUESTIONS only. And also you want to have hamony in Thailand, you want reconciliation. I think the best way to this wonderful morning sunrise is diskussion and freedom and looking for the best arguments.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen